Financial Reporting - The preparation of financial statements in compliance with US GAAP often requires measurement of elements of the financial statements at fair value. We provide the following valuation services related to the preparation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP:
- Valuation of stock options, warrants and other equity instruments.
- Valuation of equity and liability components of hybrid instruments
- Valuation of derivatives using Monte Carlo simulations
- Impairment analysis and measurement
- Valuation of acquired intangible assets and liabilities in a business combination
Business Valuation - Examples of instances when a full business valuation may be desirable, or required, are listed below:
- Purchase or sale of all or a portion of a business
- Estate planning purposes
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Tax reporting purposes
- Financial Reporting Purposes
D. Brooks and Associates CPA's, P.A.
4440 PGA Boulevard, Suite 104
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone: (561) 426-6225
Fax: (561) 282-3444
Copyright © 2019 D. Brooks and Associates CPA’s, P.A. All Right Reserved.